Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 1

  Hi All. So, this is my first post of my new blog. I won't be curing anything, not going to bring world peace, or anything like that. Maybe this will be a little theraputic for me? Who knows. We will see where it goes. About me, to introduce myself. 
  My name is JoAnn. I am singe and I have no kids. Although, most of the people that I know are in relationships and/or have kids. Me? I have a cat, hence the name of this blog. I am happy for people that are in relationships and/or have kids. I hate however, when they make the comment, "Be happy. It's not all it's cracked up to be." Maybe, maybe not.....
  Anyway.... I work full-time at a museum. I like my job. But seriously, if given the option to have possibly've been born a Hilton, a Trump, or heck, a lottery winner, I would love to have my own little gift shop or craft store. Something like that. Oh, or maybe, The Madd Hatters Tea and Cupcake Shoppe! Something that specializes in Tea Parties and specialty cupcakes! Something creative instead of the corporate world.
  I am a crafty person. I like to paint, art journals, make gifts, stuff like that. I get inspiration from different things and places and blogs.
  Um, lets see how this goes! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment